Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Savory Salsbury Steak Recipe


 Need a quick, easy, and crowd pleasing recipe for 1 lb. of ground meat?! Look no further! This is my savory Salsbury Steak recipe.  I love making it (hubs likes when I make it too)!

Ingredients:
1lb ground beef
1-2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup (depends how much sauce you like!)
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I like to use Italian seasoned)
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup onion, minced

Recipe:
1. Combine the bread crumbs, onion, egg, and 1/4 cup of the soup in a bowl

2. Mix the ground beef and the other ingredients in the bowl by squishing it in your hands. Form patties like you would hamburger patties.

3. Heat 1 tbs of oil in a skillet with a lid

4.  Brown the patties.

5. Spoon out the fat

6. Cover the browned patties with the rest of the golden mushroom soup and let simmer 15-20 minutes.

7. Serve and hear the yums, ooohs and ahhs from your family!

I like to pair it with rice or mashed potatoes, and of course you gotta get your veggies in!

XOXO,





This post is linked to Recipe Sharing Monday.  You can see these lovely linky partyies under the page, Linky Partaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...