Monday, October 1, 2012

Top 5 Pins of the Week

     So cute, so easy. A must make!!

A must make to cover my old pillows.  I've been wanting accent pillow. Great DIY.
You could make one for every season! Or even a special party i.e baby shower, b-day, etc.
I haven't gotten to try these out yet...But I'm sure I will by the end of the week! They look delicious and healthier than all that oil and added junk! Plus this is the season we all go pumpkin crazy!
This is seriously the best.  I just bought a Swiffer mop and I LOVE IT...But I was just thinking how expensive it would be to buy those pads not to mention wasteful...NOT ANYMORE thanks to The Creamer Chronicles! These easy to make washable pads are reusable!!

Thanks for stopping by! Please go to these links and give these people some praise for their great ideas and follow through!

XOXO,





4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my zippered pillow cover tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It's great! I've got to just make the time to make them for my pillows now!

      Delete
  2. I love that lace ended scarf! I haven't mastered the art of sewing yet, but I think even I could do that one! Great post.

    Emily
    emilyp711.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so easy to do right? But so cute and looks pretty easy! I feel like you could even do it with fabric glue.

      Thanks for coming by!

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...