Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Pins of the Week #4

Here they are! My favorite pins of this week!  I absolutely love the creativity of these people on Pinterest! So inspiring. So check these links out and let them know you love 'em!

I don't think I could hav enough of these cute little clutches. Perfect for a purse, backpack or even diaper bag!  The tutorial is great and you could use some cute leftover fabric. The more vibrant the pattern, the better!!

These look absolutely scrumptious! AND this recipe uses those delicious Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses! Sooooo good....

Great idea! I hate having those pot lids crashing around when you are trying to get a pot out!

This is ingenious! It always seems like the best recipes call for cream  of something and this may be a healthier answer. Great mix!

This stuff is so good but so expensive.  This recipe is great for making your own! So great!!

Some really good finds on Pinterest this week! Keep on pinning!

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...