Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Sweet Addiction

I have a confession to make...I'm addicted...to sugar.  No seriously, you can laugh but I have a problem! I eat sugar like it's going to disappear off this Earth in the next day.  It has almost gotten to the point where my will power checks out and I can't not eat dessert after every meal.  

So this is it. I'm done with the hold that the granular, sweet substance has on me.  I declare a 21 day fast of sugar from today! I need to detox my system so that I don't have these intense sugar cravings.

My over consumption of sugar is only going to lead to bad things for my health.  Sugar consumption can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes, weight gain (which I've already been battling) as well as early aging! OH NO! All of those are a bit to scary for me so it's time to start some changes.

I'm gonna try and update you all about my progress andddd I want to invite you to take the sugar detox challenge with me!

Let's get sugar free NOW!

Here are the rules:
No granulated sugar
No adding sugar to anything
No overtly sweet things like donuts or pastries
Use your common sense (If you wanna eat a small piece of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving nobody is gonna be mad!! This is to get healthier and get out of the clutches of sugar!)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...