Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Pins of the Week #7

Can you believe it's been just seven weeks since Domestically Modern has been doing it's thing? I certainly can't! I love blogging, I really didn't think I would love it as much as I do. But the community is just so great and the inspiration never runs dry for these people!!  So anyways here are my favorite pins of the week!

I love the look of colored jeans but I can't seem to convince myself to spend the money on them...So this is a good and much cheaper compromise for me! Can't wait to try this out!

I think this is just simply genius.  The organizers made specifically for makeup are stupid expensive and this is such a great and cheap way to organize all your pretty things! I might spray paint mine or do something silly and crafty to it...but I love the idea!

Don't these look sooo good? I thought so, and the fact that I had all the ingredients in my pantry right now males this recipe a winner. Check it out, this would be a hit for the holidays...or heck any day you need a sweet treat!!

So cute, so functional...AND I can make it in an afternoon! Super excited to dig out the sewing machine and get cracking on one of these!

This would be great for the holidays and could go along with the color palate of the room it's going in.  I love how festive it is, and how they used yellow and off white.

So there you have it folks, my pins of the week! Enjoy, repin, and be inspired by these lovely ideas these awesome bloggers had!

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...