Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Pins of the Week #8

This week in the world of Pinterest has been a good one! I found all kinds of great stuff and have found the time to actually DO the great stuff I've found! I love it when that happens!  So here they are my favorite pins of the week.

This is a great way to keep the fridge looking clean and organized.  I hate my fridge being so unorganized and this is such a great way to use the space!

Anything called Christmas crack has my attention. (Yes I know I'm on a sugar fast, but those around me aren't and I bet they would like this!)  Looks delicious and easy to make!

I can't even begin to explain how great of an idea this is.  Living in apartment and renting ties your hands sometimes with storage, especially a pantry.  I will be making one of these ASAP for the new apartment when we get down there!

So cute and so useful! My feet freeze all the time, not just winter! This is a great idea and even a great gift! I can't wait to make one! The tutorial is easy as well.

At this point I'm just torturing myself!!  This really does look like heaven and it only has 4 ingredients.  Easy quick to throw together and can I say, holy yum?!

I've been meaning to make these like every night since I pinned this, but it hasn't worked out. It's been a crazy busy week/weekend for us Dye's! But I am vowing to get these in the oven tonight for hubs and myself!! Maybe not so many but I think this will be hubs approved!

There you have it. My pins for the week!

Be inspired and go check out these lovely blogs..and heck actually do something you pin this week!!! It's such a good feeling!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! It seriously makes my day. -Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...